Chemical F – Men’s Sexual Health and Testosterone Booster
It is a rare plant from Nigeria, and the plant stem is used to make medicines and herbal remedies. The fitness community has become increasingly interested in Fadogia Agrestis the last few years. The decision to use alternatives to anabolic steroids is particularly prevalent in males.
So what does it really do?
When taken properly, Fadogia Agrestis may increase testosterone levels by as much as 15ml per day, according to early followers and doctors (5*). As a result, sex drive is increased, fatigue is reduced, physical performance is improved while training, and strength is increased.
- Male testosterone levels decline by 0.4% to 1.6% per year in middle-aged and older individuals, many of whom didn’t reach normal levels in their 30s.
Best ways to sustain natural testosterone level
- Quality Sleep – getting the right amount of sleep. Especially if you workout – your body particularly muscles and tendons need time to recover.
- Physical Activity – Staying active is a huge factor is maintaining healthy testosterone levels.
- Weight Management – this doesn’t just go on for individuals with low testosterone, this is just in general. Lower weight and fat means a healthier overall life.
- Magnesium – The body needs magnesium to function properly. Magnesium helps maintains healthy blood pressure, strong bones, and a steady heartbeat.
- Vitamin D – Among vitamins, vitamin D plays a vital role in maintaining calcium and phosphorus balance in the body. Furthermore, vitamin D helps to maintain healthy bones.
Testosterone can be a barometer for what’s wrong
A doctor looks at a number of factors to form a diagnosis if you’re feeling lousy in general. For example, does your thyroid function properly? Do you have an adequate level of Vitamin D? If you’re a man, there’s a decent chance your doctor will test your testosterone level as well (2*).
In fact, testosterone is a critical contributor to health and vitality, and almost 40% of males over 45 have low testosterone levels. A variety of hormones, including testosterone and thyroid hormone, play important roles in the body, which is why they should be taken seriously.
The Negatives of Low Testosterone Levels
- Weight Gain
- Worsened Cardiovascular Health
- No Energy
- +Many more health related ailments
Having low testosterone can lead to tiredness, depression, and general bad moods. This drastically lowers your chances of gaining muscle mass. However, it is also linked to chronic diseases. There are a variety of causes of low T, not all of which can be easily resolved.
The range for testosterone is not standardized
Testosterone levels in American males appear to have decreased over the past few decades, and this is true of both total and free testosterone. However, testosterone levels may not be enough to tell the whole story about how testosterone functions in the body. There are three types of testosterone (1*).
- Tightly bound testosterone: A majority of your testosterone is bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This means that your body cannot readily utilize it.
- Loosely bound testosterone: In your blood, about one-third of the testosterone is weakly bound to albumin. When the testosterone bond is broken, it circulates as free testosterone in your body.
- Free Testosterone: As a rule, only 1–4% of the testosterone in your blood floats around freely. It can be readily utilized by the body, and androgens like DHT can be synthesized by 5-alpha-reductase.
Your free and loosely bound testosterone form a bio-available testosterone, which is more important to your health than your total testosterone.
Important – Don’t compare yourself to others
As an example, if you had moderately low blood levels for a long time and then they plummeted, your situation would be different from that of someone whose levels were always higher. The ideal blood level may not be fixated on any one value.
Fadogia Agrestis Uses
Enters Chemical F – Mens Sexual health and Testosterone Booster
You probably wonder what can be done if you are one of these men moping around, sad, a shell of your former self. The idea that you are a carcass of your former self, unable to perform even the most menial task with any real ferocity because of a lack of testosterone is appalling at best. This is not the condition the human form was supposed to take, some grotesque gelatinous blob, oozing through life at a snail’s pace.
Chaos and Pain see’s this dreadful future of sad limp men and has decided that will be enough, thus launch Fadogia Agrestis as a single ingredient to support that everyday man, in well-being a dam man!
This is where Fadogia Agrestis comes into the picture, ready to bring you back to the lion you were meant to be. Fadogia Agrestis has been used for many things through its years, specifically in supporting erectile dysfunction, impotency, supporting an improvement to sex drive, supporting an improvement to athletic performance, and supporting the body’s natural levels of testosterone.
The product has the possibility to support an increase in overall serum testosterone-based on promising studies.
What Pairs Great With Chemical F – Fadogia Agrestis Supplement?
- Chemical T – Tongkat Ali
- Chemical E – Myostatin and Insulin Support
- Cannibal Alpha – Testosterone Booster
Another possibly awesome factor that Fadogia Agrestis brings to the table is the ability to be an analgesic and produce anti-inflammatory effects in the body. Much of the world’s population suffers from some type of inflammation-related issue at some point.
This chronic inflammation which can lead to symptoms such as fatigue, fever, and prolonged levels of pain must be dealt with. Obviously, these prolonged levels of inflammation can lead to some pretty terrible health conditions such as cancer, obesity, and heart disease.
Oftentimes these issues are compounded as many individuals will exhibit multiple of these comorbidities. The answer is pretty simple, have less inflammation and feel better.
- Dr. Andrew Huberman (7*) – A Neurobiologist – Talks briefly about optimizing ones Testosterone by taking Tongkat Ali & Fadogia Agrestis in his ultra popular podcast (6*).
- Dr. Huberman dicusses on the Tim Ferris podcast:
“Supplements to optimize testosterone and DHT levels: (1) Tongkat Ali at 400mg per day; (2) Fadogia Agrestis at 425mg once per day.”
For more testosterone boosting products by Chaos and Pain please click here.