In order to find the best Nootropic for anxiety, you have to examine the ingredients. With an estimated 40 million (18% of adults) Americans over the age of 18 affected by anxiety disorders, it's a question that needs to be answered. In order to alleviate or eliminate anxiety problems, the right formula is necessary. Natural, non-prescription or non-habit forming components should be preferred. Here's some of the primary ingredients you should look for in order to find relief.
Ingredients for the Best Nootropic for Anxiety
- Alpha GPC - This is one of the most highly regarded supplements for cognitive processes. It has been shown in several studies to increase growth hormone secretion in the brain. As a natural source of choline, it helps with improved energy levels, memory, and mood. Numerous studies have found that low choline levels directly correlate with higher levels of anxiety.
- Ginkgo Biloba - The form of anxiety that has become most prevalent over the past couple decades is generally triggered by tension and worrying constantly. These chronic concerns are shown to be greatly reduced by the natural supplement of gingko biloba. This includes certain disorders such as depression, OCD, panic disorders, and social phobias.
- Noopept - A natural peptide, noopept has been proven to help the memory, as well as cognitive functions. But it also is beneficial for relieving stress, while improving your mood, reducing feelings of depression, and lowering the occurrence or degree of anxious feelings.
- Theanine - A compound found in black and green tea, this supplement has been found to be helpful for many people in relieving anxiety issues. Though more of an herbal remedy than a supplement, it naturally boosts your body's functioning. By boosting GABA levels (a neurotransmitter inhibitor), it reduces the anxiety causing neurotransmitters in your brain. It's also believed to boost the "feel good" neurotransmitter known as dopamine. This helps with mental focus as well as a general feeling of well-being.
- Bacopa Monnieri - Research of both elderly and regular adults has shown that this natural supplement helps to remove social anxiety, such as fear of being judged or inhibited. It's also linked to reducing or eliminating issues related to depression.
It's possible to find natural ways to deal with anxiety. Prescription drugs often mask but don't treat or eliminate anxiety issues. Ingredients are truly the key to finding the best nootropic for anxiety.