Turmeric w/ Bioperine
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory
- Strong Antioxidant
- Brain and Mental Protective
- Cognitive Reparative
Turmeric has become a buzz word in the health community as of late, some have stated that it is the single greatest health supplement an individual can take, with good reason. Turmeric has a yellowish tint, so if you have ever had any type of Indian curry then you have probably had some turmeric in your life.
Turmeric contains curcumin and when combined with black pepper has some amazing anti-inflammation properties. Curcumin in turmeric shows the same effect as some prescribed medication in its ability to reduce inflammation. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant and allows the body to rid and protect itself from free radicals.
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Curmin is a very strong anti-inflammatory which in some cases matches the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs. And it comes without the side effects.
Turmeric supports a healthy brain function and supports an increase to brain derived neurotrophic factors. If this hormone is in short supply, there has been a link to many neurological conditions like depression and even Alzheimer’s. It is even possibly to reverse some brain disease according to the research by adding in turmeric.
Major Turmeric Benefits
- Reduced Inflammation: Unfortunately if one has chronic inflammation if could be associated with many diseases. However studies have shown supplements containing curcumin may reduce the levels of inflammatory markers(*1*).
- Significantly Improved Antioxidant Status: Curcumin and other curcuminoids are ultra powerful and natural antioxidants that may improve your antioxidant status (*2*).
- Improved blood vessel function: Studies suggest that curcumin supplements may promote the dilation of blood vessels, increasing blood flow and reducing blood pressure(*3*)
- Reduced heart attack risk: They may also lower the risk of heart attacks, possibly through their anti-inflammatory effects (*4*)
For more products from Chaos and Pain please click here.