CANNIBAL GENIUS NOOTROPIC
CANNIBAL GENIUS® NOOTROPIC
Cannibal Genius Nootropic - One can never, ever be too intelligent. At Chaos and Pain® we attempt at getting us all to the point where people start remarking that we might be a little overly intellectually intimidating.
Cannibal Genius®, one of our best selling nootropic supplements, will put your brain on hyperdrive, nothing on Earth can touch this blend for focus, memory, cognition, and mood.
Cannibal Genius Nootropic Ingredients - Each serving of Cannibal Genius contains:
- L-Tyrosine. Though it’s one of the old guards of nootropic supplements, it’s hung around as long as it has because it works. Two full grams of L-Tyrosine will ensure that you will have a maximal cognitive function under less-than-optimal situations, most notably those which are stress- and anxiety-filled.
- Alpha GPC. This particular type of choline has proved remarkably adept at increasing power output and improving cognition. Cannibal Genius contains 600mg of the stuff, the exact amount used in one study to increase growth hormone production. Additionally, it is essential if you plan to stack Cannibal Genius with non-supplemental cholinergic chemicals to enhance cognition.
- Lions Mane Extract - Also known as yamabushitake, this is a mushroom native to Japan. Lions Mane has been shown to reduce anxiety, depression, and cognitive decline. Cannibal Genius contains 600mg of lions mane extract to create the calm focus you need for any kind of intellectual pursuit.
- Beta-Phenylethylamine - PEA, otherwise known as beta-phenylethylamine. This is a fast-acting, naturally occurring trace amine neurotransmitter. It is said to help improve creativity, sexuality, mood, mental activity, attention, motivation, alertness, awareness, energy, and sensory perceptions. Cannibal Genius contains half a gram of this stuff, so you’ll be shot out of a cannon and grinning like an idiot as soon as you enter that test, business meeting, or whatever you need to be at the top of your game for.
- Rhodiola Rosea - Cannibal Genius is packed with 450mg of this nearly magical herb.It stabilizes mood, lowers anxiety, promotes mental function, improves sleep, and alters the perception of difficult tasks so they seem easier to do.
- Bacopa Monnieri - We threw 300mg of this herb, which has been shown in research on humans to reduce or remove social anxiety, such as fear of being judged or inhibited, in addition to reducing or eliminating issues related to depression, to ensure that when you make a statement on this stuff, you have the temerity to make it authoritative.
- Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine is the mother of all stimulants and a potent nootropic as well. With the combination of caffeine and PEA you’ll be wide-eyed and alert, but cheerful and without anxiety.
- L-Theanine - L-Theanine elevates levels of the neurotransmitters GABA, serotonin, and dopamine. As well as promotes a state of wakeful relaxation by enhancing alpha brain waves. Cannibal Genius rocks out with 200mg of the stuff to keep that wild-eyed, big-brained energy roaring through your veins nice and cheerful.
Cannibal Genius. It might not be magical, but you’d have to take a bunch of it to learn the vocabulary adequate enough to describe its effectiveness at turning an everyday human into a cheerful, energy-filled maniac.
Cannibal Genius Nootropic Review by Fitness Deal News
Review by the Garage Gym Homie
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 86 reviews.