Yohimbine HCL - Chaos and Pain
YOHIMBINE HCL - Yohimbine is the primary alkaloid in yohimbe, an herb that was first discovered by the Pygmies in West Africa. Though it has been used by Africans for everything from a sex aid to a cure for the common cough to a cure for leprosy, Western medical science studied the alkaloid Yohimbine HCL and discovered some recall incredible effect on the human body from a erectile dysfunction and fat loss standpoint. +[1,2,3,4,5]
- Traditionally, yohimbe bark has been used as an aphrodisiac and to enhance sexual performance. It is a native tree of the central and western parts of Africa with a compound called yohimbine in its bark. +
- In addition to its use for erectile dysfunction, angina (chest pain caused by insufficient blood flow to the heart), high blood pressure, diabetic neuropathy, and more, yohimbe is promoted for weight loss as well as athletic performance. +
What is YOHIMBINE HCL?
Yohimbine HCL is an Alpha-2 blocker, meaning it is awesome for a variety of reasons. It increases adrenergic, dopaminergic and serotonergic neurotransmitters, which means it improves your mood and increases your energy levels, and it has the added benefit of inducing insulin secretion and decreasing blood sugar levels, so you lose body fat and gain muscle. Perhaps the coolest thing about α2-blockers is that α2-receptors inhibit lipolysis in fat cells, and α2-blockers prohibit that. +[9,10,11,12]
- In short-term fasting, yohimbe and its subset, yohimbine, are fat-burning compounds.
- In addition to being an aphrodisiac, yohimbine can help with erectile dysfunction, and it is also a stimulant. +
- Yhimbine increases adrenaline levels in the body and inhibits a regulatory process in fat cells that suppresses fat burning. +[14,15]
- Yohimbine's effects are partially negated by food intake, which is why it is typically taken fasted. +
So, what does that mean?
That means they increase lipolysis significantly, and appears to help mobilize “stubborn fat,” which has higher concentrations of α2-receptors. Throw in there the fact that in a clinical trial, Yohimbine HCL improved erectile function in over a third of the people who supplemented with it, and you’ve got a near-magical substance. +
Yohimbine HCL is the single ingredient you want if you want to look harder when you take your shirt off and be harder when you drop your pants. +
Common Names for Yohimbine
- Yohimbe +
- Corynanthe Yohimbe +
- Yohimbe Bark +
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe +
This product has no reviews yet.