Titan™ Energy Boosting Pre-Workout
When Titan™ Pre-Workout first dropped over 5 years ago the purpose was different. It was intended to be a part of our famed Olympus Series and said to deliver a Thermogenic element to an everyday pre-workout.
Fast forward to 2022 – we wanted to bring back Titan™ for some time. But were stuck formulating - we did not need to bring in something ultra-high-stim because Cannibal Ferox is a product that changed the industry. If you ever want to see a company that was the original high-stim Cannibal™ you have miraculously landed on the right brand.
We did not want to bring in something with the same elements as our best-selling Cannibal Riot™, or the nootropics and gaming elements such as PWND AGGRO.
For years Cannibal Permaswole™ has become an industry best-selling Stim-Free Pump Pre-Workout. With an advanced, yet simplistic formula, we do not look to over complicate things.
Titan™ is one of the most advanced formulas which we have come up with. Delivering an incredible amount of pump, focus, and just the right amount of energy.
Let’s highlight some of the major ingredients which make up Titan™
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate helps athletes perform better in anaerobic conditions and reduces muscle soreness [1,2].
- Beta-Alanine - Through increased exercise capacity and decreased fatigue, beta-alanine enhances performance. The amino acid is also an antioxidant, immune booster, and anti-aging agent. Beta-alanine is available through food containing carnosine or through supplements [3,4].
- Betaine Anhydrous - Trimethylglycine (TMG) is a substance produced by the body that is also called betaine or trimethylglycine anhydrous. It helps make carnitine, it aids liver function, and it contributes to cellular reproduction. Homocysteine is another amino acid that is metabolized by this ingredient. Betaine Anhydrous bodybuilders and athletes like this pre-workout supplement for its positive reputation. For bodybuilding, betaine improves hydration, enhances power, enhances pump, and stimulates protein synthesis. The compound is often compared with creatine .
- Nitrosigine® (Inositol Arginine Silicate) - Pump-enhancing ingredient Nitrosigine is used in pre-workout and pump supplements to increase nitric oxide production to increase muscle pump. Increasing energy levels and improving focus are also benefits of Nitrosigine [6,7]. Arginine AKG, Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, and Citrulline are only some of the ingredients tested in Nitrosigine, a patented complex of bonded arginine and silicon that has been scientifically proven to increase levels of NO (nitric oxide). With 28 studies showing its efficacy or safety, Nitrosigine is a scientifically substantiated ingredient as well.
- Agmatine Sulfate it is thought that Agmatine Sulfate improves nutrient partitioning within muscle cells, allowing for more glycogen storage and more water retention. Weight training increases the level of nitric oxide (NO), which can give athletes the "PUMP" they desire.
- Vasodrive-AP® casein, milk's main protein, is the source of VasoDrive, a supplement you can take. It is used to enhance workouts. By increasing nitric oxide production, it helps the body's blood flow smoothly .
- S7™ - Nitric oxide (NO) production has been clinically shown to increase by 230% after taking S7®, a low-dose blend of seven (7) plant-based ingredients. Nitric oxide is already produced by our bodies, which acts as a vasodilator, signaling blood vessels to relax, allowing blood to flow more freely .
- L-Taurine - supplements containing taurine have also been shown to improve strength and power output during workouts. Both the medical and athletic industries make use of taurine. In addition to enhancing athletic performance, it also improves overall health .
- L-Tyrosine - the body synthesizes tyrosine from an amino acid called phenylalanine. Neurotransmitters, such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine, are produced using this compound [11,12].
- Alpha GPC is an energy-boosting pre-workout supplement. It also enhances athletic performance .
- The benefits of Alpha GPC can be enhanced when combined with other nootropics, such as Huperzine A and caffeine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Really bro? You’re not that guy buddy, you’re not that guy.
- Cocoa Extract 10% Theobromine - Cocoa extract consists of theobromine, caffeine, and procyanidin molecules, with a bitter taste. Through improved blood flow and antioxidant effects, cocoa extract may benefit cardiovascular health as well as cognitive function [14,15].
- +So Much More!
What Pairs Well With Titan™?
- Cannibal Ferox - A ultra high-stim Pre-Workout supplement. Regarded as one of the hardest hitters in the industry, this does not pair well the same day. But you may very well take this on off days or in-between days. This will deliver you an entirely different meaning of high-stim.
- Cannibal Carnage - The best non-stim fat burner on the market. This thing is meant to change the way the game works and it does that and more. Put this on a schedule of simply sip throughout the day and start to see a noticeable difference.
- Hypnos Sleep Aid - You ask why does a sleep aid pair so well with a high Pump Pre-Workout? Because your body needs rest and recovery. How else are you supposed to own the gym if you get now sleep?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.